Terms and Conditions Governing Use of Kapurthala cabs
Kapurthala cabs’s Responsibilities include:
- Booking a valid Taxi and issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by our Taxi or Auto-Rickshaw operator) for its network
- Providing refunds and support in the event of cancellation. If any customers pay the booking money (in advance) and cancels the trip before 2 Hours of booking then the refund will be made in online mode to customers within 8-10 business days.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays/inconvenience
Kapurthala cabs’s Responsibilities do not include:
- The Taxi operator’s not departing/reaching on time.
- The Taxi employees being rude.
- The Taxi operator’s seats etc. not being up to the customer’s expectation.
- The Taxi operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged.
- The Taxi operator chooses a long route.
- The Taxi operator changing a booked Taxi at the last minute.
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the Taxi Driver to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler).
- The Taxi operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the Taxi departure point.
Quotes and Payment
The customer shall pay the sum of the following:
- The fare as per taxi meter or as per fixed fare agreed, whichever applicable,
- The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when crossing the toll post,
- Parking charges (where applicable),
- Additional night surcharge (where applicable) and
- Any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services.
The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Kapurthalacabs is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Kapurthala cabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, Kapurthala cabs make no representation or warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements,
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Kapurthala cabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Kapurthala.online or on the date that kapurthala cabs may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
Kapurthala cabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Kapurthala cabs or due to the failure of Kapurthala cabs to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Kapurthala cabs or any person or any organization involved in the above-mentioned systems. As well as you visit kapurthala.online or call our customer care on 8427924047
All the calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes. All vehicles registered with Kapurthala cabs are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
Kapurthala cabs shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
Kapurthala cabs encourage all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Punjabicab app Cabs during the journey, the Kapurthala cabs will try to locate the items but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Kapurthala cabs of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of Kapurthala cabs.
For usage outside India, respective city’s court shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by the Kapurthala cabs or the agreement or arrangement between Kapurthala cabs and the Customer.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local laws in the respective city.
Additional conditions for special packages (distance/ hour/ fixed )
- Our return package includes 2 to 5 hours stay for the day time. After that extra time will start till the next 4 hours and we will charge 100 rs per hour. If the trip continues after 10 pm between 6 am extras 800 will charge per night.