A spacious and solidly put-together cabin has always been the Etios’ USP, and so is the case with the facelift. The front seats are wide and accommodating and offer good support all around. At the rear, there’s plenty of legroom and the seats are among the comfiest in the class; the back rest is perfectly inclined and there’s a good amount of under-thigh support as well. The wide bench allows three adults to sit quite comfortably, especially as the central tunnel is not very intrusive. And what also helps adds to the feeling of space is the large window area.
Also, this time around, Toyota has clearly focused on safety. While the previous car came with dual-front airbags as standard, the new one gets ABS with EBD along with two ISOFIX child-seat mounts at the rear on all variants. Also, importantly, all five seats are now equipped with three-point seat belts, which goes a long way in protecting the fifth occupant.
Chauffeur-driven buyers will surely appreciate the addition of the rear-seat centre armrest, which is now standard on all variants. Unlike armrests that jut out in the middle on most cars, Toyota has managed to fit it flush within the seatback by pushing the armrest’s installation into the Etios’ massive boot. This has resulted in a slight three-litre drop in overall luggage volume. However, the seatback can now be folded down to expand the already massive 592-litre boot. In front, that odd-looking dash still remains, and the instrument cluster is still placed in the centre, but it now gets a digital rev counter and there are electrically retractable wing mirrors on the fully loaded VX/VXD variants.
Terms & Conditions – KAPURTHALA CABS
- 1. Please Book taxi from above given numbers only, if driver try to gave you any other number then company will not be responsible for any misshaping.
- 2. In Delay due to vehicle breakdown, we will not be responsible for any charges like airport delay or hotel booking.
- 3. Maximum Hours taken from Kapurthala to Delhi airport is 9 Hours.
- 4. Time will be counted after taxi reached on your gate.
- 5. Customer are responsible for their own luggage.
- 6. Booking cancellation and refund will be liable on that particular date.
- 7. After 30min. Waiting Charges will be applicable.
- 8. Cancellation Time is 4 hour prior the time of booking otherwise 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- 9. If there is any delay due to late customer flight, company will not be responsible for any type of booking confirmation.
- 10. Pick point timing will be 6 min. if there is any delay customer will pay airport charges.
Point to be noted:- airport term and conditions are available at airport rules pageFor any further information please contact on 8427924047